Follow Us:

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is the skill you value most in Telecom Back Office/Project Management Support?

In a small poll I conducted on LinkedIn, I asked the question, “What is the skill you value most in Back Office/Project Management Support?”

85% of the answers voted for Active Communication
14% Order Paperwork Efficiency

Not one voted for:
Thorough Documentation
Customer Experience
Timeliness of Deliverables



I think all 5 are important, and I must say that if I could only choose one, it would probably be Active Communication.

• What are your thoughts?
• Are there items that you feel should have been added to this list?
• What are the 5 top PM qualities you look for?

http://polls.linkedin.com/poll-results/47456/euylr

Please feel free to provide feedback through LinkedIn or this forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment